- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has the positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
Specifications:- 8 Channel Relay Board 12V
- Channel – 8
- Operating Voltage (VDC) – 12
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) – 12
- Switching Voltage (VAC) – 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) – 30@10A
- PCB hole diameter (mm) – 3.1
- PCB hole pitch distance (mm) – 132 mm (x-pitch), 50.5 mm (y-pitch)
- Length (mm) – 138
- Width (mm) – 57
- Height (mm) – 17
- Weight (gm) – 110
Features: 8 Channel Relay Board 12V
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and loads;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line is more convenient.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, and smart home control.