Features: Relay Module 5V 6 Channel
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a low-level signal, the common and often start conduction
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load
Specifications: Relay Board 5V 6 Channel
- Operating Voltage: 3V ~ 5V
- Supply Current: 20mA
- Trigger Voltage: 5V
- Switching Voltage: 250@10A
- Switching Voltage: 30@10A
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage condition: – 65°C to 125°C
- Dimensions: Length×Width×Height = 110×52×16 mm
Pin Description: Relay Module 5V 6 Channel
- C=Common: This is the common terminal. This terminal will be connected to either of the other 2 terminals (NO or NC) based on the state of the relay.
- NO=Normally Open: As the name indicates this is a normally open terminal, i.e. if the relay is not energized (not ON), this pin will be open. We can say that the switch is OFF by default and when the relay is energized it will become ON.
- NC=Normally Close: As the name indicates it is normally closed terminal, i.e. if the relay is not energized (not ON), this pin will be closed. We can say that the switch is ON by default and when the relay is energized it will become OFF.
How to work 6 Channel relay Module 5V :
The module has 6 LEDs that inform of the state of the module. A red power activation LED lights when a signal is received on the Vcc pin. When a signal is received an audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins. The green LED indicates the input signal.
On board, the unit is a jumper that can provide overall control. For normal operation, the jumper is kept in place. This allows any signal on the input pins to trigger the relays. Removing the jumper prevents this from happening. The jumper can then be replaced by a sensor or circuit of some kind that makes the connection under certain conditions. We are thinking along the lines of when its bright outside there is no need for lights – a photosensitive resistor. The pins are suited to standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm. Each relay has a set of screw terminals with labels to indicate the standard off-state relationship between them.
Applications: 6 Channel relay Module 5V
- Industrial area
- PLC control
- Home intelligent control
- Range hood operation panel
- Touch switch
- Handheld home air environment detector
- Home intelligent control