This 2 Channel 12V Relay Module with Optocoupler from ADIY meets the safety standard as control areas and load areas have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module. The triggering of the 2 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable and more stable. The double FR – 4 circuit board design, is a high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relay terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The inputs of the 2 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry. The use of such a high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as an electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
Features: 2 Channel 12V Relay Module with Optocoupler
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line is more convenient.
Specifications: 2 Channel 12V Relay Module
- Channel – 2
- Operating Voltage(VDC) – 12
- Current Capacity at AC250V – 10A
- Current Capacity at DC30V – 10A
- Length (mm) – 50
- Width (mm) – 40
- Height (mm) – 20
- Weight (gm) – 30
Module interface: 2 Channel 12V Relay Module
- The positive (according to the relay voltage VCC: connect power supply)
- GND: connect power negative
- IN1: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
- IN2: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- A high-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
Package Includes :
1 x 2 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12V