SIM 800C GSM Modem with SMA Antenna
This is ADIY SIM 800C GSM Modem with SMA Antenna, The baud rate range of the GSM Module can be easily configured using AT commands, allowing you to set it anywhere between 9600 and 115200. This versatile GSM GPRS Modem incorporates an internal TCP/IP stack, enabling seamless internet connectivity through GPRS. Its capabilities make it a perfect choice for M2M interface applications that involve SMS, voice, and data transfer.
Features of SIM 800C GSM Modem
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS engine operating on frequencies from 850 MHz to 1900 MHz.
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computers or MCU kits.
- Configurable baud rate ranging from 9600 to 115200.
- Onboard regulated power supply compatible with a wide range of power sources.
- Capable of making audio calls, sending/receiving SMS, reading SMS, and accessing the internet.
- Equipped with a robust high-current low dropout linear voltage regulator
ADIY SIM800C LM39302 TTL BOARD is built with the Quad-Band GSM/GPRS engine-SIM800C and works on frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz. LM39302R-ADJ 3.0A is a low-dropout linear voltage regulator that provides a low-voltage, high-current output with a minimum of external components.
The baud rate is configurable through the AT command. The GSM/GPRS modem has an internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with the internet via GPRS. This module is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer applications in the M2M interface. The onboard Regulated Power supply allows you to connect a wide range of unregulated power supplies. Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and the internet, etc., through a simple AT command.
One of the standout features of this modem is its onboard regulated power supply, which offers compatibility with a wide range of unregulated power sources. This means you can connect the modem to various power inputs without any hassle. With this modem at your disposal, you can effortlessly perform numerous tasks such as making audio calls, sending and receiving SMS, reading SMS, and accessing the internet using simple AT commands.
The modem utilizes the highly reliable Quad-Band GSM/GPRS engine SIM800C, manufactured by SIMCOM, which operates on frequencies ranging from 850 MHz to 1900 MHz. To establish a direct connection with a computer or any other RS232 compatible devices, the modem features a convenient DB9 female connector. The necessary RS232 level conversion is seamlessly achieved through the use of the reliable MAX3232 module from MAXIM Semiconductor.
To power the modem, a 5-12V DC power supply is required, and you have the option to provide it either through the onboard 2-pin RMC connector or the DC jack. To effectively handle situations where high surge currents (up to 2A) may be encountered, the modem is equipped with a robust high current low dropout linear voltage regulator.
The module has to be powered through the onboard DC jack with an input voltage between 9-12V The module can be connected to the microcontroller via the onboard UART or I2C pins. The module also contains an onboard RS232 connector, to connect to other devices via RS232 protocol.
|VCC (not required if powered externally)
- VCC: Input range is 5-20V
- GND: power supply ground
- TXD: send pin serial port module.
- RTS: Request to send
- CTS: Clear to send
- BT_A: BLE Antenna
- RF_S: RF_Sync
- ADC: Analog-to-digital Convertor
- STAT: Status
- RXD: receive pin serial port module.
- SPKP: Speaker pin (+)
- SPKN: Speaker pin(-)
- MICN: Mic pin (-)
- MICP: Mic pin (+)
- RI: Ring core pin tips
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- Configurable Baud Rate.
- Power controlled using LM39302 IC.
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable MIC and Speaker socket.
- push-push Nano sim card holder.
- With UFL and SMA connector Antennas.
- Input Voltage: 5-20V.
- Industrial automation.
- GPRS-based data logging.
- GPRS and BLE application.
- Home automation.
- Health monitoring.
- Agriculture automation.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Remote monitoring and controlling.
- GPRS based on Weather report logging.
- GSM GPRS-based Security alert.
- GPRS-based remote terminal for file transfer.
- Bulk SMS sending.