The ADIY Uno R3 CH340C ATmega328P Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular UNO R3 Arduino. Instead of the ATmega16U2 processor, it is assembled with CH340C IC. ADIY UNO is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Industrial Applications: ADIY UNO R3
- Control system
- Internet of things
Acadamic Applications of Uno R3
- DIY project prototyping.
- Developing varied varieties of projects that require code-based control.
- Automation System development.
- Learning AVR programming.
- Entry-level circuit designing.
Features and Specifications
- Board Name: ADIY UNO R3 CH340C
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- USB-Serial IC: CH340C
- USB connector: USB-B
– Built-in LED Pin: 13
– Digital I/O Pins: 14
– Analog input pins: 6
– PWM pins: 6
– UART: Yes
– I2C: yes
– SPI: Yes
– I/O Voltage: 5V
– DC Jack input: 9V
– DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Clock speed:
– Main Processor: ATmega328P 16 MHz
– ATmega328P: 2KB SRAM, 32KB FLASH, 1KB EEPROM
– Width: 53.34 mm
– Length: 68.58 mm