Prototype Shield For UNO is prototyping shield is the best out there (well, we think so, at least), and now is even better with Version R3 – updated for the most compatibility with just about all the Arduinos!
It works with UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and compatible Arduinos.
Check out these awesome specifications: Prototype Shield For UNO
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with tiny breadboards
- Every pin is brought out
- 2 x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- Fits regular Arduino headers
- Dimensions (assembled): 69mm x 53mm x 13mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.5in)