The ADIY SIM800A Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module comes with an RS232 Interface. It supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz bands; can transmit voice, SMS, and data with low power consumption. The SIM800A Quad-Band GSM/GPRS Module with RS232 Interface is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in an LGA (Land Grid Array) type which can be embedded in the customer applications.
With tiny size of 100 x 53 x 15 mm, it can fit into the slim and compact demands of custom design. Featuring an Embedded AT, it allows total cost savings and fast time-to-market for customer applications.
The SIM800A modem has a SIM800A GSM chip and RS232 interface while enabling easy connection with the computer or laptop using the USB to the Serial connector or to the microcontroller using the RS232 to TTL converter.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS class 12/10
- Input Voltage : 9V-12V DC
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT command set)
- High-Quality Product (Not hobby grade)
- 5V interface for direct communication with MCU kit
- Configurable baud rate
- Built-in SIM Cardholder
- Built-in Network Status LED
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS