- LM393-based design.
- It can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Mounting hole
- Power and Signal indicator LED
- Analog and Digital Out
- Adjustable threshold (via potentiometer)
- Input Voltage (V): 3.3 to 5
- Maximum power dissipation is 200mW
- The maximum voltage at 0 lux is 200V
- The peak wavelength is 600nm
- The minimum resistance at 10lux is 1.8kΩ
- Maximum resistance at 10lux is 4.5kΩ
- Typical resistance at100lux is 0.7kΩ
- Dark resistance after 1 sec is 0.03MΩ
- Dark resistance after 5 sec is 0.25MΩ
Advantages: LDR Module
- Sensitivity is High
- Simple & Small devices
- Easily used
- There is no union potential.
- The light-dark resistance ratio is high.
- Its connection is simple
- Light sensitive devices
- Light intensity meter
- Burglar alarm circuit
How LDR Module works:
the threshold voltage, so the sensor output goes LOW.