ADIY Uno R3 CH340K ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
We at ADIY have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340k replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
1. Download the IDE Arduino
Link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy to open)
2. Download the USB chip driver
Link: http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip (Copy to open)
3. Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the UNO from the die
5. Select the COM port
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
Model Type – ADIY Uno R3
Microcontroller Chip – ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340K
Operating Voltage – 5 V
Input Voltage(Recommended) – 7-12V
Input Voltage (limit) – 6-20V
Analog I/O Pins – 6
Digital I/O Pins – 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
PWM Digital I/O Pins – 6
DC Current for 3.3V Pin – 50 mA
DC Current per I/O Pin – 40 mA
Clock Speed – 16 MHz
SRAM – 2 KB (ATmega328)
EEPROM – 1 KB (ATmega328)
Flash Memory – 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
Power Supply Option – DC Jack or USB
On Board LEDs – On/Off, L (PIN 13), TX, RX
Operating Temperature (°C) – -40 to +90
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) – 75 x 54 x 12
Weight (gm) – 26
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x ADIY R3 CH340K ATmega328p Development Board Compatible with Arduino