RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module is a board with the MAX3232 transceiver integrated circuit (IC). It facilitates serial communication between TTL and RS232 ports by providing the necessary electrical signal conversion.
These boards usually have a DB9 connector soldered at one end, and four header pins with jumper cables at the other end. The jumper cables enable the user to connect the wires to a breadboard or a microcontroller project board, the DB9 connects directly to a COM port of a computer.
The MAX3232CSE IC, which comes in a 16 pin narrow SO package. It requires between 3.0 V to 5.5 V to operate and has two receivers and two transmitters. It has a maximum guaranteed data rate of 120 kbps, and the circuitry requires four 0.1uF charge-pump support capacitors. It is also compatible with the famous MAX3232 IC pins. These boards connect to systems with a UART, they work with ATMEL and PIC microcontrollers.
MAX3232 RS232 Serial Port To TTL Converter Module DB9 Connector 5V RS232 to TTL + Female Serial TTL + serial modules / Brush board. This module can be used to the serial port of the microcontroller module to expand DVD, router, hard drive and other equipment to upgrade.
- IC Chip: MAX3232
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 3.3 ~ 5
- Length(mm): 29
- Width(mm): 32
- Height(mm): 15
- Weight(gm): 10
- Shipment Weight: 0.016 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 7 × 5 × 2 cm
- High cost performance
- ±15-kV ESD Protection
- Low power consumption
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- It is widely used in radio modification,
- Phone flash, XBOX360 flash, GPS, vehicle detection, DVD flash, hard disk repair, and set-top box upgrade.
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N+-2EC MCU
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- Operates up to 250 k bits
- Easy to use
- Stable, high speed
- Radio Modification
- Program STC MCU, NXP MCU, STM32 MCU, etc.
- Phone Flash
- DVD Flash
- Hand-Held Equipment
- Palmtop PCs