ADIY LM2596 Buck Converter module (Fixed 7.5V) is an easy-to-use, nonsynchronous, step-down DC-DC converter. The module can deliver 7.5V constant output with DC current load of 3A with excellent line and load regulation. If the current exceeds 2A then heat sink is required. The recommended input is greater than 9V if the current draw is higher than 1A.
External shutdown is included, featuring typically 80μA standby current. Self-protection features include a two-stage frequency reducing current limit for the output switch and an over temperature shutdown for complete protection under fault conditions.
- Input Voltage: 9V – 40V DC
- Output Voltage: 7.5V DC
- Output Current: 2A, Max 3A (Additional Heat Sink is required)
- Rectification: Non Synchronous Rectification
- Thermal shutdown and current-limit protection
- Excellent line and load regulation specifications
- High efficiency
- TTL shutdown capability
- Low power standby mode, IQ, typically 80μA