An Active Buzzer Alarm Module easily interfaced with an Arduino or other microcontrollers is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Just like what you are viewing now, it is 3.3V to 5V DC power supply Electronic Part Active Buzzer Module. Using top quality material, it is long durable in use.
An Active buzzer rings out as long as it is electrified. Compared with a passive buzzer, it is a bit expensive but easier to control. Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke.
Specifications: Active Buzzer Module
- Product Name: 3.3 to 5V Active Buzzer Alarm Module Sensor
- Transistor drive module uses 8550
- With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
Active buzzer features are:
- An active buzzer with a concussion internal source- so long as it will be called an energized
- Program easy to control- SCM can let a high-low sound- while passive buzzer did not
- Fire Alarm
- Audio signaling device
- Security System
Package Includes : 1 x Adiy Active Buzzer Module