SIM A7670E module Breakout board supports multiple built-in network protocols, it is suitable for IOT applications like remote information processing, monitoring devices, industrial routers, remote diagnosis, powerful expansibility, telematics, and surveillance devices, etc.
Features: SIM A7670E module
- Power supply VBAT: 3.4V ~4.2V(Recommended VBAT: 3.8V)
- VDD_1V8 logic voltage
- Power saving Current in sleep mode:<2.5mA
- Operating temperature -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Supports protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP(s), FTP(s), multi-PDP and DNS.
- Supports dial-up, telephone calls, and SMS.
- Frequency Band
– LTE Cat-1: LTE-FDD: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20
– 2G: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900/1800 MHz
- Data Transmission Throughput
– GPRS multi-slot class 12
– EDGE multi-slot class 12
– LTE-FDD CAT1：10 Mbps (DL)，5 Mbps (UL)
– GSM/LTE Main antenna interface
– MT,MO, CB, Text, PDU mode
– Short Message(SMS) storage device: USIM Card, CB does not support saving in SIM Card Support CS domain and PS domain SMS
– USIM application support SAT class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 98 Support USAT
– Support phonebook types: SM/FD/ON/AP/SDN
- Audio feature:
– PCM Digital Audio Interface
– Analog audio MIC input interface(A7670E-LASE support only)
– Analog audio SPK output interface(A7670E-LASE support only)
Application: SIM A7670E module
- IOT applications
- Surveillance Devices
- POS, Industrial Routers
- Remote Diagnostics
- Power station monitoring and control.
- AMR (automatic meter reading).
- Weather station data transmission.
- Traffic signals monitor and control.
- Water, gas, and oil flow metering.
- Parking meter and Taxi Monitor. Telecom equipment supervision (Mobile base station, microwave or optical relay station).
There are no reviews yet.