4 Channel Relay 5V – This is ADIY 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, and smart home control. Ready to get switching on your Raspberry Pi?! This neat relay module features 4 x 5V relays rated at 10A/250V each. It is designed to switch up to 4 high currents (10A) or high voltage (250V) loads with the help of a microcontroller! Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
Specifications:- 4 Channel Relay Board 5V
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal, and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
Pin Description – ADIY 4 Channel Relay 5V
- VCC: Positive supply voltage
- GND: Ground
- IN1–IN4: Relay control port
- Connect a load, DC 30V/10A， AC 250V/10A
There are no reviews yet.