Water Level Sensor Module by ADIY is designed to be inserted vertically into wet environments to detect liquid levels from 0 to 1.60” (40mm) or as an alarm. This Water Level Sensor has a single analog output which may be directly connected to the Propeller Activity Board 4-channel A/D converter or easily interfaced with the MCP3002 A/D with a FLiP Multicore Microcontroller. The water level sensor is ideal for water level alarms for moisture-sensitive environments, water level indicators for fluid reservoirs, and stream-level indicators when used in a controlled reservoir (stream well).
Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
This sensor is used for determining the liquid’s level in the vessel. It is powered with a voltage from 2.0 V to 5.0 V. The output is an analog voltage that increases its value along with the depth of immersion of the probe which makes it compatible with most of the development kits, for example, Arduino. The device works in the range of up to 40 mm.
The water level sensor module has a series of parallel exposed traces to measure droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Very Easy to monitor water level as the output to analog signal is directly proportional to the water level. These output analog values can be directly read via ADC and can be connected directly to Arduino’s analog input pins.
Features – Water Level Sensor Module
- Output voltage boosts along with the immersion depth of the module.
- Supported by Blockly Prop and C library interfaces
- 2V to 5V analog output is easy to read by many controllers or A/D converters
- 3-pin female-female extension cable included
- 2.0mm mounting holes allow for rigid installation
- Detects tiny amounts of change in liquid levels in tight-space applications
- Fast response time
- Suitable for a variety of non-corrosive or non-toxic liquids (not meant for foods)
Specifications – Water Level Sensor Module
- Working Voltage: DC 2-5V
- Working Current : <20mA
- Sensor Type: Analog
- Detection Area : 40 mm x 16 mm
- Size : 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
Applications – Water Level Sensor Module
- Water level alarm for moisture-sensitive environments
- Stream-level indicator when used in a controlled reservoir (stream well)
- Used with a microcontroller to actuate a pump, an indicator
- Can use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, pumps, ponds, basement alarms, boats, air condition drain pans, pressure washers, carpet cleaning machine, reef aquarium, fluid control, ice machines, coffee pots, marine, automotive, automobiles, tropical fish tanks, evaporator coils, etc.
Package Includes :
1 x ADIY Water Level Sensor Module