- More water on the surface means better conductivity and will result in a lower resistance.
- The less water on the surface means poor conductivity and will result in higher resistance.
Specifications – Raindrop Detection Sensor Module
- This sensor module uses good quality of double-sided material.
- Anti-conductivity & oxidation with long time use
- The area of this sensor includes 5cm x 4cm and can be built with a nickel plate on the side
- The sensitivity can be adjusted by a potentiometer
- The required voltage is 5V
- The size of the small PCB is 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- For easy installation, it uses bolt holes
- It uses an LM393 comparator with wide voltage
- The output of the comparator is a clean waveform and driving capacity is above 15mA
Applications -Raindrop Detection Sensor Module
- This sensor is used as a water preservation device and this is connected to the irrigation system to shut down the system in the event of rainfall.
- This sensor is used to guard the internal parts of an automobile against the rainfall as well as to support the regular windscreen wiper’s mode.
- This sensor is used in specialized satellite communications aerials for activating a rain blower over the opening of the aerial feed, to get rid of water droplets from the mylar wrap to keep pressurized as well as dry air within the waveguides.