Features: SW520D Vibration Sensor Module
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and tilt sensor probe.
- The comparator output signal is clean, has good waveform, driving ability, and more than 15mA.
- The output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1).
- Signal detection sensitivity can be adjusted using a potentiometer.
- The sensor can sense changes in body angle.
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- With a fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green).