The Vibration Sensor SW420 is a high sensitivity non-directional vibration sensor. When the module is stable, the circuit is turned on and the output is high. When the movement or vibration occurs, the circuit will be briefly disconnected and output low. At the same time, you can also adjust the sensitivity according to your own needs.
Features: SW420 Tilt Sensor Module
- High sensitivity
- Respond to vibration, tilt
- Compression resistance
Specifications :- SW420 Tilt Sensor Module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Operating Current: 15mA
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- LEDs indicating output and power
- LM393 based design
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- With bolt holes for easy installation
Applications :- SW420 Tilt Sensor Module
- Car, bicycle, motorcycle burglar alarm
- Game control
- Vibration detection
Package Includes : SW420 Tilt Sensor Module
1 x ADIY Vibration sensor module SW-420.
There are no reviews yet.