ADIY SW180P Vibration Sensor Module is Normally open vibration sensor module is for a variety of vibration trigger functions, reported theft alarm, smart car, electronic building blocks, and so on. When the product does not shake, the vibration switch is held in off state, the output is high and the DO light does not shine and when the product vibrates, the vibration switch goes into momentary conduction mode, the output end of the output goes low and the DO indicator light-up.
DO-Output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low levels, thus to detect whether there is a vibration of the environment, play an alarming role.
- VCC: Connect the positive power supply
- GND: Connect to the negative power supply
- DO: The digital signal output
- Using the company’s high-sensitivity vibration switch, the default with the SW-18015P vibration sensor.
- The comparator output, the signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- With a fixed bolt hole, easy to install.
- The use of a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
There are no reviews yet.