ADIY TTP223 Touch Sensor Red Module – TTP223 Capacitive Touch Switch is made in India and it is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223). It allows you to remove the worry of conventional push-type keys. Normally, it outputs low and keeps at low power state. When a touch is sensed on the circular marked region, it outputs high and switches to the quick response state. When not being touched for 12 seconds, it switches to low power state again.
If the module is mounted on surfaces of non-metallic materials such as plastic, glass, acrylic, you can make the keys hidden in the walls and desks. In addition to the thin paper (non-metallic) covering the surface of the module, as long as the correct location of the touch, you can make hidden in the walls, desktops, and other parts of buttons.
Jog type: the initial state is low, high touch, do not touch is low (similar touch of a button feature)
Technical Specifications :
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V) : 8mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V) : 4mA
- Power Indicator: Red LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to the ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install to achieve inter-module combination
- Dimensions: Length (15) × Width (11) × Height (2) mm
- Detects touch or near proximity without relying on physical contact
- Low power consumption
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
There are no reviews yet.