The Digital LDR Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of signal detection can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
- Module light conditions or light intensity reach the set threshold, DO port output high when the external ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold, the module D0 output low;
- Digital output D0 is directly connected to the MCU, and detect high or low TTL, thereby detecting ambient light intensity changes;
- The digital output module DO can directly drive the relay module, which can be composed of a photoelectric switch.
- VCC ↔ 3.3V to 5V DC.
- GND ↔ Ground.
- DO ↔ Digital Output.
- LM393-based design.
- It can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Mounting hole
- Power and Signal indicator LED
- Analog and Digital Out
- Adjustable threshold (via potentiometer)
- Input Voltage (V): 3.3 to 5
- Usage Guide (Check “The Module” section)
- LM393, Dual Comparators datasheet