MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module by ADIY detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Microcontrollers, Arduino and etc.
Sensitive for carbon monoxide
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy-to-use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. The digital output can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings.
Standard Test Conditions
- Temperature: 20°C ± 2°C
- Humidity: 65% ± 5% RH
- Standard Test Circuit: Vc: 5.0V ± 0.1V; Vh(high):5.0V±0.1V
- Vh(low): 1.5V±0.1V
Features: Gas Sensor module MQ7 – ADIY
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.