MQ8 sensor module by ADIY has an MQ-8 as the sensor component and has a protection resistor and an adjustable resistor onboard. A sensitive material MQ-8 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor Module used in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases.Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. This sensor can detect a wide range of hydrogen gas, city gas, in particular, is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications. Suitable for home or industrial hydrogen leakage monitoring devices. Can not interfere with ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide, and other gases.
Specifications & Features of MQ8 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor Module:-
- Using the high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal has a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module)
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- Continuous analog output.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
MQ8 gas Sensor module is a simple-to-use hydrogen gas sensor module, suitable for sensing hydrogen concentrations in the air. The MQ-8 can detect hydrogen gas concentrations anywhere from 100-10000ppm. It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy-to-use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. The digital output can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings.