ADIY L293D Motor Driver Module is a medium power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L293 motor driver IC. It can drive 4 DC motors on and off or drive 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
The driver greatly simplifies and increases the ease with which you may control motors, relays, etc from micro-controllers. It can drive motors up to 12V with a total DC current of up to 600mA.
You can connect the two channels in parallel to double the maximum current or in series to double the maximum input voltage. This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors, switches, relays, etc from microcontrollers. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Wide supply voltage: 4.5 V to 12 V.
- Max supply current: 600 mA per motor.
- Male berg-stick connectors for supply, ground, and input connection.
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection.
- High noise immunity inputs.
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver Module.
There are no reviews yet.