This L298N Based Motor Driver Module is a high-power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control this motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Driver Controller Module uses ST L298N chip, can directly drive two 3V – 30V DC motor, and provide a 5V output interface, power for 5V single-chip circuitry, support 3.3V MCU control. Can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, also control the 2 phase stepper motor. This L298N driver module adopts the original brand new L298N chip from the ST company. It uses the SMT process and high-quality aluminum electrolytic capacitor to stabilize the circuit. It can directly drive a 3-30V DC motor and provide a 5V output interface (minimum input 6V). It can provide power for a 5V MCU circuit system (low ripple coefficient), support 3. V MCU ARM control for easy control of the speed and direction of the DC motor. It can also control the two-phase step motor and 5 lines 4-phase step motor. It is essential for the smart car
Note: It is recommended to buy a good quality version of this product. L298N 2A Based Motor Driver Module – Good Quality. The reason is that the good quality version product has a better quality of components as compared to standard ones.
- Out1: Motor A lead out
- Out2: Motor A lead out
- Out3: Motor B lead out
- Out4: Mo (Can actually be from 5v-35v, just marked as 12v)
- GND: Ground
- 5v: 5v input (unnecessary if your power source is 7v-35v, if the power source is 7v-35v then it can act as a 5v out)
- EnA: Enables PWM signal for Motor A (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
- In1: Enable Motor A
- In2: Enable Motor A
- In3: Enable Motor B
- In4: Enable Motor B
- EnB: Enables PWM signal for Motor B (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
Features: Motor Driver L298N
- Driver Model: L298N
- Driver Chip: Double H Bridge L298N
- Motor Supply Voltage (Maximum): 46V
- Motor Supply Current (Maximum): 2A
- Logic Voltage: 5V
- Driver Voltage: 5-35V
- Driver Current:2A
- Logical Current:0-36mA
- Maximum Power (W): 25W
- Current Sense for each motor
- Heatsink for better performance
- Power-On LED indicator
- Current Sense for each motor.
- Drives up to 4 motors.
Specification: Motor Driver L298N
- Driver chip: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Driven part of the terminal supply voltage: VMS 5V – 35V
- Driven part of the peak current IO: 2A per bridge
- The logical part of the terminal supply voltage: VSS 4.5V – 5.5V
- The logical part of the operating current range: 0mA – 36mA
- Control signal input voltage range: 4.5V – 5.5V (high) / 0V (low)
- Max power consumption: 20W
- Operating temperature: -25C ~ +130C
- Popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver chip
- Drives motors from 5-35V at up to 2A per channel
- Provides 4 LEDs that reflect the state of the control logic
- Independent direction, speed, and braking for each motor
- Screw terminals for easy connections to motors and power
- Includes a heavy-duty heat sink for maximum performance
- Easy to interface with most robot controllers
- Supports current sensing
- Handy power LED
Applications: Motor Driver L298N
H-bridges are typically used in controlling motors’ speed and direction but can be used for other projects such as driving the brightness of certain lighting projects such as high-powered LED arrays.
Two things to mention: Motor Driver L298N
Make sure you have all of your grounds tied together; Arduino, Power source, and the Motor Controller.
The PWM Pins are unnecessary if you do not want to control PWM features.
Buy L298N Based Motor Driver Module – 2A
Package Includes: Motor Driver L298N
1 x L298N Based Motor Driver Module – 2A (Standard Quality)