ADIY L298N Motor Driver Module is a high-power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors.
It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has an onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors, switches, relays, etc from microcontrollers. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
Features & Specifications: Motor Driver L298N
- Maximum motor supply current: 2A per motor.
- Current Sense for each motor.
- Heatsink for better performance.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Double H bridge Drive Chip: L298N.
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 5 ~ 35
- Peak Current (A): 2
- No. of Channels: 2
- Dimensions in mm (L x W x H): 44 x 44 x 28
- Weight (gm): 25
Package Includes: Motor Driver L298N
1 x L298N Based Motor Driver Module – 2A (Standard Quality)
There are no reviews yet.