- Pico RP2040 Board – ADIY FLY is the debut microcontroller from ADIY.
ADIY FLY Pico RP2040 Basic Board comes with a large on-chip memory, symmetric dual-core processor complex, deterministic bus fabric, and rich peripheral set augmented with a unique Programmable I/O (PIO) subsystem, RP2040 provides professional users with unrivalled power and flexibility. ADIY FLY pairs RP2040 with 4MB of Flash memory, and a power supply chip supporting input voltages from 1.8-5.5V. It provides 27 GPIO pins, 4 of which can function as analogue inputs, on 2.54mm-pitch through-hole pads. The RESET button on ADIY FLY makes the usage of module easy.
RP2040 is manufactured on a modern 40nm process node, delivering high performance, low dynamic power consumption, and low leakage, with a variety of low-power modes to support extended-duration operation on battery power.
Features: ADIY FLY Pico RP2040 Basic Board
- RP2040 microcontroller with 4MB Flash
- Micro-USB B port for power and data (and for reprogramming the Flash)
- 40 pin 21×51 ‘DIP’ style 1mm thick PCB with 0.1″ through-hole pins also with edge castellations
- Exposes 27 multi-function 3.3V General Purpose I/O (GPIO)
- 23 GPIO are digital-only and 4 are ADC capable
- Can be surface mounted as a module
- 3-pin ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) port
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Simple yet highly flexible power supply architecture
- Various options for easily powering the unit from micro-USB, external supplies or batteries
- High quality, low cost, high availability
- Form factor : 21 mm × 51 mm
- CPU : Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
- Memory : 264KB on-chip SRAM; 4MB on-board Flash
- Interfacing : 27 GPIO pins, including 4 analogue inputs
- Peripherals :
2 × UART.
2 × SPI controllers
2 × I2C controllers
16 × PWM channels
1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and Device support
8 × PIO state machines
- Input power : 3.5–5.5V DC
- SD Card Slot : Included
- Operating temperature : -20°C to +85°C
- Reset button : Included
Product Dimensions: 51.3mm x 21.0mm x 3.9mm / 2.0″ x 0.8″ x 0.2″
Product Weight: 3.0g / 0.1oz
Resources and more!
- Click here to get started with your Pico!
- RP2040 Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/rp2040_datasheet.pdf
- Hardware Design with RP2040: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/hardware_design_with_rp2040.pdf
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/pico_datasheet.pdf
- Getting Started with Pi Pico: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/getting_started_with_pico.pdf
- Pico C/C++ SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_c_sdk.pdf
- Pico Python SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_python_sdk.pdf
- Pico RP2040 Arduino core: https://github.com/earlephilhower/arduino-pico
- Pico RP2040
There are no reviews yet.