ADIY 1-channel 5V control Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) High-level trigger AC power relay board can be controlled directly via a microcontroller and switch up to 10A at 250 VAC. The inputs of 1 Channel 5V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.The default state of the relay when the power is off for COM (Power) to be connected to NC (Normally Closed). This is the equivalent of setting the relay board IN pin to HIGH (has +5V sent to it). A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, etc can be used to control this 5V relay module
5v Relay Module Single Channel – ADIY : Specifications
- Supply voltage – 3.75V to 6V
- Quiescent current: 2mA
- Current when the relay is active: ~70mA
- Relay maximum contact voltage – 250VAC or 30VDC
- Relay maximum current – 10A
Trigger Voltage: 5 VDC
Trigger Current : 20 mA
Maximum Switching Voltage: 250VAC@10A; 30VDC @10A
Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) Configuration
Power supply indicator lamp
5v Relay Module Single Channel – ADIY : Applications
- Mains switching
- High current switching
- Isolated power delivery
- Home automation
5v Relay Module Single Channel – ADIY : Features
- 1 channel relay module.
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact.
- High impedance controller pin.
- Default High-level trigger.
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction.
- Power supply indicator lamp.
- Can be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled.
- The module is compliant with international safety standards.
- With 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, convenient installation, and fixation.