ADIY 5V Dual Channel Relay Module contains two relays that are electrically isolated from the controlling input. The relays can be used to switch higher voltage and current loads than a microcontroller can traditionally accomplish. ADIY 5V Dual Channel Relay Module be used to control various appliances, and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
Features & Specifications: 5V Dual Channel Relay Module
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load.
- 1 x 2 Channel isolated 5V 10A relay module with Optocoupler