- The contacts might be welded due to overcurrent/arcing. Shaking the module firmly might help unstick the contacts
- The driver circuitry might have been damaged due to overvoltage.
- Input polarity might be incorrect.
- The jumper might not have been moved to the correct position.
Applications – 4 Channel Relay Board 12V
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching
Specifications: 4 Channel Relay Board 12V
- Number of Channels 4
- Operating Voltage 12V
- MAx Output AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A
- Dimensions 5 x 3 x 1cms
- Weight 5 grams
Features: 4 Channel Relay Board 12V
- 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Both are controlled by 12V and 5V input Voltage.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low).
Package Includes:1 x 4 channel 12 V Relay