Features :1 Channel 12V Relay Module with Optocoupler
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
Specification: 1 Channel 12V Relay Module with Optocoupler
- Working voltage: DC12V,
- Working Current: 12V Version
- the working state of 50mA (Relay without pull/release action, less than 15mA). ;
- The relay high-level pull-in, the module contains current-limiting resistance, a high level can be DC +, microcontroller I / O port can be set high;
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move;
- Power indicator (red), 1 relay status indicator (blue)
- User-friendly interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient
- With four fixing bolt holes, easy to install
Module interface:1 Channel 12V Relay Module with Optocoupler
- DC +: positive DC power supply;
- DC-: DC negative supply;
- VERF: photoelectric isolation control terminal reference ground, this signal should be connected to the user control panel power supply negative;
- CH1: relay control interface, the high level (relative to VERF) corresponding relay pull;
An isolated relay module is to adapt to the electromagnetic environment is relatively harsh or high signal requirements of the occasion, if you want to achieve full isolation effect, the user control panel power (that is connected to the VERF reference power) and the relay module power supply (DC + / DC-) should be separated, if the two power supply ground, it is not completely isolated effect.
- NO: relay normally open interface.
- COM: relay common interface.
- NC: normally closed relay interface.
1 x 1 Channel 12V Relay Module by ADIY