6 Channel Relay Board 12V with Optocoupler by Adiy meets the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module. The triggering of 6 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, and more stable. The double FR4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy.The inputs of the 8Channel 12VRelay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.The use of such high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as an electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
Module interface:6 Channel Relay Board 12V
- A high-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
Features: 6 Channel Relay Board 12V
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
There are no reviews yet.