Prototype Shield For UNO is Used in conjunction with the Arduino UNO ProtoShield prototype expansion board, used to build prototype circuits can be directly soldered components on the board, you can also connect the circuit through the above mini breadboard. Between the breadboard and the board through the double-sided adhesive connection, when sold breadboard and the board are separate.
Check out these awesome specifications: Prototype Shield For UNO
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain headers, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- A pass-thru ICSP stacking header so you can stack any kind of shield on top, and/or use an AVR programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with tiny breadboards
- Every pin is brought out!
- Gold plated pads
- 2 x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- Comes as a kit of parts so you can choose how you want to configure your shield. However its very easy to assemble even for beginning solderers. More information & instructions are available here.